Mgmt1125 business ethics: herbal reborn
Mgmt1125 business ethics: herbal reborn.
1. Why has Herbalife’s multilevel compensation model been accused of being a pyramid scheme?
2. Describe the differences between a legitimate business model and a pyramid scheme.
3. How has Herbalife demonstrated social responsibility?
CASE STUDY GUIDELINES:
Each individual student will prepare a 1,200-words typewritten analysis of the “Case” provided in your syllabus for each chapter. The analysis should be in summary form. Please adhere to the stated Rubric below for what is expected of the assignment:
1. Identify and summarize any key point(s) or problem(s) presented in the Case.
2. If the case presents questions to be answered, address each question thoroughly in narrative form.
3. Describe at minimum five principles from the associated chapter (chapter covered for the week) that can be applied to the case. Please make sure you bold the principles/terms.
4. Try to relate some important concepts to your own experience.
5. Give examples from your own experience that either reinforce or go against the case.
6. Describe how a Manager/Supervisor can use and apply what you learned from your readings that can be applied to the case.
7. TIP: The more you can integrate course concepts from the text and from your own experiences, the better the grade is likely to be!