Inventory fraud analysis using idea software
Inventory fraud analysis using idea software.
Using Appendix F in your Fraud Examiners Manual as a guide create a report based on your analysis, readings, peer reviewed literature, and the Fraud Examiners Manual of your findings. Also include the following in your report:
- An analysis of the data using IDEA for each step in the process using the files above
- Identify the legal ramifications related to the possible fraud in the area you were assigned. What charges should be brought, who should be charged, how would you conduct the interviews?, etc.
- Include how you would admit this evidence into legal proceedings if you were an expert witness in this case trying to prove fraud.
- Include the audit report and screen shots of the reports generated from IDEA as exhibits in the paper including the history file
- The body of this research paper and exhibits should be at least 6 pages (not including cover page, abstract or references) but not more than 8 pages.
- This research paper require a minimum of three references: academic journals, professional journals, and/or appropriate authoritative references identified by the instructor.
- All research papers are submitted in APA format.