Riddell helmets | Marketing homework help
Riddell helmets | Marketing homework help.
Marketing Plan: Final Marketing Plan Instructions
Throughout this course, you have been submitting weekly assignments that are draft sections of your final marketing plan. The final plan must be a professionally written narrative that serves as an executive summary of your overall marketing plan (i.e., it must NOT simply be weekly assignments tacked together).
The final product must consist of:
· An introduction and overview of the plan and the structure of the paper
· Identification of a product or service and target market segment including rationale and research supporting your points
· Treatment of the marketing mix, including rationale and research support. The 4 Ps of your marketing plan must be consistent and integrated as part of a coherent plan. It must be clear how all P’s are a good fit for the market segment you are targeting.
· Promotional objectives must be explained and treated similarly to the draft assignment. You are required to address social media promotion, which you can do in its own section or you can mix it in with the overall promotional objectives.
· You must address an effort to promote your good or service via media exposure that incorporates your press release. There are many simple ways to get free media, so you do not have to limit yourself to sending out a press release. A good format is to describe your free media promotion effort and refer to your press release (which you must include as an appendix).
· You must address endorsements and/or sponsor partnerships that can help in your marketing effort. Like all items, this must be well developed with a clear connection between the endorsement and/or sponsor and your target segment.
*Note that the assignment calls for 10–12 pages of text. If you were thorough in your previous assignments, meeting the minimum length should not be a problem. With a proper introduction and coherent narrative, you might have to edit to meet the maximum page requirement.
**Note that the assignment calls for a minimum of 10 sources utilized. Each draft item required external support and research, so if you were keeping up with that, minimum sources should not be a problem.