Final paper | Accounting homework help
Final paper | Accounting homework help.
[WLOs: 1, 3] [CLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
Prior to beginning work on the final paper, read the entire assignment and grading rubric. The purpose of the final paper is for you to demonstrate the learning achieved in the course by describing your understanding and application of knowledge in the field of tax accounting.
The topic for this assignment is as follows:
It is generally agreed that there are three primary tax rate structures utilized in this country, a progressive rate structure, a proportional rate structure, and a regressive rate structure. Various structures are used in different applications. For this paper, you are to describe each of these rate structures, list the pros and cons of each rate system, and then select the one rate structure you feel would be best utilized by the federal government to tax individual and business entities to support the running of the government, and support your selection with detailed reasons why it would be the best of the three available options.
Develop your ideas by moving from your description and analysis into your ultimate selection of the best option (see the Writing Center’s Body Paragraphs (Links to an external site.) resource for assistance). Your paper should incorporate at least three scholarly sources of your choice. Include a complete references list in APA Style at the end of the paper.
The paper must
- Identify the main issues of the topic.
- Contain and reference new learning that has occurred.
- Build upon class activities or incidents that facilitated learning and understanding.
The paper must be submitted to your instructor no later than 11:59 pm of the time zone in which you reside on the last day of class.
The Three Primary Tax Rate Structures Final Paper
- Must be four to six double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear and succinct thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper and your conclusion paragraph needs to reaffirm the thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text, including a minimum of one from the University of Arizona Global Campus Library.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style as outlin