Apol 220 week 5 quiz
Apol 220 week 5 quiz.
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Which NT author provides us with some of the most immediate examples of contextualization?
2. This doctrine represents Christian beliefs that a particular culture finds difficult to accept, if not al together repulsive.
3. The speech before Felix the governor was an example of Jewish contextualization.
4. Consider this point: “He relates to their belief in supernatural beings.” Which audience was this contextualization directed to?
5. Cultural plausibility structures refer to the beliefs we deem plausible because the people around us support them.
6. This analogy was used to describe the immanent frame:
7. Kel er uses the analogy of stones and logs to describe A and B doctrines.
8. The hopes of Pre-modernism were dashed when it eventual y became apparent that human reason alone was unable to curb violence or provide a universal system of morality.
9. To which culture did the apologetic method include quotes from the people’s own philosophers and poets?
10. Paul suggests that to contextualize is to abandon the gospel message
11. Which basic period does this description refer to? People assumed that God or the gods had created the world.
12. Which basic period does this description refer to? It rejected the truth propagated by traditional authorities.
13. This is characterized by an overconfident picture through which to view the world
14. Whenever the gospel is being presented in any culture, it is being contextualized.
15. “What can we affirm and what do we need to chal enge” are questions from the inside part of the inside out model.
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: