Designing a management system | Psychology homework help
Designing a management system | Psychology homework help.
Imagine you are a behavior analyst who has just opened up a new practice. You are planning to hire three new registered behavior technicians (RBTs). As the owner, and the only behavior analyst at your organization, you are in charge of ensuring your new RBTs are highly trained, carry through with your behavior plans, and meet any other performance expectations (such as, turning in data sheets and collecting accurate data).
- Describe your process for training the employees, and justify your choices based on best practice in the literature.
- What will you cover in your first training sessions?
- How will you know that they have mastered the training objectives?
- Explain in detail how you will ensure the RBTs will follow through with the behavior plans (for example, use of fidelity checklists, frequency and duration of supervision sessions).
- What type of documentation will you use when conducting supervision sessions?
- How often will you observe the RBTs and for how long?
- How will feedback be delivered?
- Describe how you would set up a management system to ensure that your supervisees (RBTs, and those in training) continue to perform at a high level.
- What will you do to maintain ongoing supervision?
- Describe your system if performance issues arise.
- How will you assess the situation and decide on a plan of action?
- APA 7
- 4 scholarly or professional resources.
- 3–4 double-spaced pages, excluding title page and list of references.
PLEASE USE TEMPLATE ATTACHED