Week 4: quantitative and qualitative summary (abstract)
Week 4: quantitative and qualitative summary (abstract).
Topic: Effect of Nutrition of Diabetic Patient.
1. In diabetic patients above 65 years of age, how does nutrition compared to no
nutrition influence the health of the patient over one week?
2. In diabetic patients below the age of 65 years, how does nutrition compared to
physical exercise influence the health of the patient over one week?
3. In a diabetic patient of any age, how does nutrition compared to other treatments
influence the health of the patient over one week?
Week 4: Quantitative and Qualitative Summary (Abstract)
This week, you will submit summaries of quantitative and qualitative studies. The purpose of this assignment is to become familiar with published research, research designs, and methodologies. For the assignment, you will select one quantitative research study and one qualitative study related to the field of nursing and write a summary of each study. Each summary must be accurate, succinct, and clear. These articles should be somewhat related to your PICOT questions.
Ensure the following questions are addressed in each summary:
1. What type of research is it (quantitative, qualitative, and design)?
2. What was the research question(s) or hypothesis?
3. What is the sample, the sample size, and sample attributes?
4. What was the setting of the study?
5. What were the researcher’s findings? (Identify one.)
You must submit the research study articles along with your summaries.
- Each summary should be between 150–250 words.
- Use current APA format to style your paper and to cite your sources.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.
Due Sunday, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific time)